- Take the N12 route to Cape Town from Kimberley.
- Travel for approximately 57 km from Kimberley, until you find the brown signpost for Mokala National Park. Look out for Wintershoek farm on the right hand side of the road. (Pass the Lilydale Signboard)
- Turn right at the Mokala National Park sign onto the gravel road. (There is also a signpost for Hayfield / Heuningneskloof Crossing).
- Travel 21 km until you get to the gate of Mokala National Park on your right hand side.
- Continue past Mokala, Imbasa Safari is the next big entrance on your right hand side approximately 2 km onwards.
- From Bloenfontein drive towards Petrusburg.
2. At Petrusburg, turn left towards Koffiefontein.
3. Approximately 35 km and a short distance before Koffiefontein (you will already see Koffiefontein), turn right towards Jacobsdal.
4. Approximately 35 km to Jacobsdal. drive past Jacobsdal for approximately another 21 km to Ritchie.
5. Ritchie is at the crossing of the N12 (Cape Town Road).
6. Turn left onto the N12. After a while you will find a big game farm on your right hand side namely Wintershoek.
7. A few hundred meters past Wintershoek there is a sign that shows Heuningskloof / Hayfield to the left (do not turn). Some distance on you will find a board showing right on the gravel road (brown National Parks Board of Mokala). Turn right on the Gravel Road.
8. Drive past the Mokala entrace on your right (approximately 25 km gravel road). Imbasa Safari is the next big entrance on your right hand side approximately 2 km onwards.
GPS co-ordinates: 29°12’40.31″S 24°18’06.25″E
Imbasa Safari Lodge
Next to Mokala National Park
+27 (0) 82 460 6503